Sunday, January 24, 2010

Easy Sunday



So...we decided to sleep in, do a crossword, and relax in favor of skiing. We both love skiing, but it is an all day affair with hours of car time. We both have to really want it to make it to Meadows, and waking up before 930 really helps too. The onesies will have to wait one more week...but considering they have been waiting decades, I think they can handle it. I did cook a little. I made tacos in the crockpot and baked smores cupcakes from a website (bakerella.com or something). Yumm. Time to gear up for Monday. Andy is busy studying and I am playing on the computer... typical. I also included a pic our of newest toy. A bike trainer. So far it has been awesome, and I like it much better than stationary bikes at the gym. Andy has been using it a lot too - I think it really helps him squeeze in a workout among his school and studies. Plus we have it parked in front of the tv on which we can now stream netflix b/c of our blu-ray player. score!

No comments:

Post a Comment